Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summertime

Boy it is a scourcher out there. I spend most of my days inside soaking in every bit of cool air that I can. Once the clock hits 5:30pm, I am usually pushing the kids outside to run off some energy in the 2 hours before bedtime.
I also have been scouting out tons of new places for my photography. Telge Park has always been a fave of mine and we went out there a few weeks ago. It wasnt to hot but we were there at 10am and I must admit by 12 I was itching to jump in a vat of ice cold water.
While we were there we shot off a few good shots of the kiddos. Jakob also got a few good pics himself..! We gave him our old Sony Cyber shot and he is quite the little budding photographer. He has all the secrets down.. He gets down on his subjects level and it appears he might know the rule of 3rds.
So I will leave you with several pictures. The first three are from Jakob. The last two were taken by me .. Enjoy!!





1 comment:

Staci said...

Remember the really good pic he took of Ash at the farm? He must have it in his blood.