Thursday, December 11, 2008

Early Christmas wishes

Yesterday was a day to remember, for Houston at least. Some call it a Miracle, some say Hell must have frozen over, some have called it Freaky, I call it a blessing. Here in Houston we do not see snow that often. In fact I have lived here for 10 years and it has snowed twice. Once on Jakobs first Christmas eve in 2004 and again yesterday. Now, we would be asking to much for it to stick so it was no surprise when the flakes hit the warm ground, dissolved and turned to liquid. But it was a wondrous site to see them falling from the sky.

I took a few pictures and by a few I mean hundreds.. Hey snow is a big deal here.. so all of you northerners that are laughing at us.. its ok.. we enjoy our dusting of snow.. while you guys are digging yourselves out ;)






My neighbors plant..

My Neighbors car..
Neighbors house..

No comments: