Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hugs, Hair and pup

I just wanted to post a quickie.
I got my hair cut last week SUPER DUPER short.. we are talking.. really short. I love it!!
Dustin took a picture of it but I am not sure I like his picture. But I ll humor you anyway..
I have worn my hair this short before so its really no big deal for me. But the girl who cut my hair, told me after she cut it she was terrified because my hair was long and I told her to chop it lol.
Jakob and Kate are doing great. Jakob is done with all VBSs so now we have to find stuff to do. Here is a Pic of Jakob and Kate hugging. I promise you this was on their own accord and not staged!!

And lastly the pup. He is such a good pup. In fact last night he let me sleep all night without needing to go out to potty. YAY. Maybe I ll be a little saner today because of it.
He can sit, stay and lay. We are working on walking on a leash. He is only 10 weeks and they said its a bit early to take him on walks. So we have just been walking up and down the side walk.
Here is a recent pic:


Thats about it for me.

We have lots of plans this weekend for the holiday. We are going to a friends on the 4th. And then on Saturday we are going to Aunt Dianas to have bbq with the family..yay.

Have a fabulous day!!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Awww man I wish we were there with the family. The kids look so big, tell them I love them!

Kim H. said...

I love the hair... you should make Dustin take a pic of the back too. :-)

The kids look so cute together, and of course I love the puppy! It'll be no time before he'll be dragging ya'll all over the place on his leash!

Katja Stahr-Long said...

As I said before, the hair looks awesome and it really brings out your beautiful facial features! I love the hug between Jakob and Kate. That is a rare one..spontaneous hugs btw brothers & sisters..believe me I KNOW! I am enjoying your blog and still patiently waiting to meet Kaiser!