Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Man...

I got this from some of my buddies blogs.. Enjoy..

1. Who is your man? Dustin

2. How long have you been together? Celebrated 6 years of blissful marriage in October.

3. How long dated? 2 years

4. How old is your man? 28

5. Who eats more?Dustin for sure ;)

6. Who said "I love you" first? I honestly cant remember. But being the girl I probably did?

7. Who is taller? Dustin 6'2

8. Who sings better? Dustin has an awesome voice..but never sings :( He used to sing "stairway to heaven" All the time but I havent heard it in years :(

9. Who is smarter? We both have our strengths. I am more book smart and have a better memory. Hes more mechanically smart.

10. Whose temper is worse? Dustin by far

11. Who does the laundry? Me

12. Who does the dishes? Me, But on a rare occasion Dustin will do it..

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dustin, Its closest to the door. I am paranoid.

14. Who pays the bills? I am a budget girl, Dustin makes the money and I pay the bills

15. Who has bigger feet? Dustin

16. Who has longer hair? Me

17. Who is better with the computer? I am better at spreadsheets and stuff and he is better at photoshop. So I would say its equal.

18. Who mows the lawn? Dustin

19. Who cooks dinner? Me

20. Who drives when you are together? Dustin

21. Who pays when you go out? Who ever can get to their wallet fastest

22. Who is most stubborn? Dustin, but only because he wont give in to MY WAY :D

23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me

24. Whose parents do you see the most? His

25. Who kissed who first? ME, He will argue that it was him

26. Who asked who out? We met on the Internet with no intentions of dating? I dont remember the details though ?

27. Who proposed? Dustin

28. Who is more sensitive? Me

29. Who has more friends? Me

30. Who has more siblings? Equal, he has two sisters and I have a brother and a sister.

31. Who wears the pants in the family? Me.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Wow - I can't believe that you guys met on the internet too!! What's really wild is that Jenn & Kevin did too!