Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Fun pictures

Party crafts: crowns and puppets!Singing happy birthday to Ash and Micah
Lily showing off her Tutu
Uncle D and Preston
Preston liked this whole Cake thing....
Just a few of the party guest.
Kit Kat and meKit Kat and her crafty crown new cousin Evyn, Kate and myself
Kisses for baby Evyn
Attempt at getting a pic of all the Great Grandkids....
Kate modeling one of Js hats
J and Jakob coloring during a family BBQ
Preston and Lily (cutest babies EVER!)
Kit Kat and her daddy
Looking pretty(notice how she sits..OOOUCH!)
D multi tasking
Princess Katharine"Hey thats a nice pumpkin you got there sis"
Kit Kat with piggy tails!!!
Ash, lily and Preston
My Handsome boy..
My babies
Best buds

Thats most of the pics from the Canucks visit. Stay tuned for my review of the Wings over Houston airshow and pictures.

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

Look at how cute! I love the picture of Kate with her pig tails! Jakob looks so big too - they grow up fast!

Staci said...

Love all of them. The ones of Evyn, Aaron imformed me the camera was set wrong. I am glad Jenn got some good one's of your kiddos at the pumpkin patch.