Sunday, October 12, 2008

Win a New Bedroom Contest!!

There is a fabulous Blog bringing mothers together called 5 Minutes for Mom, and they are blessing someone with a whole bedroom set!!

The Photo contest theme is "Sleeping Angels" And though all babies are at their sweetest when they are sleeping.. My sweet Jakob has dropped his nap so in honor of what used to be I am entering a picture of him when he was 12 months old sleeping like the sweet angel boy he was I mean.. is ;)

If I win I would get the Summer Breeze for Jakob. He is in dire need of a new bedroom set.. and with Kit Kat on the verge of needing a big girl bed it would be PERFECT!!!

Finalist will be announced on the 5 minutes for mom website on Oct 15th at that time voting will also begin.

If I am a finalist I will be sure to let you know so you can vote vote vote!!

Make sure to check out 5 Minutes for Mom for more details!!

Also thanks to Aunt Staci for letting us in on the goodness!

So without further ado..

My Sleeping Angel

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

What a beautiful picture!! I love it!