Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dauphine babies and Schoen Kids

After waiting an unbelievably long 5 days, I was able to see both Lily and Preston, At home with their family. Oh what a beautiful thing it was. It was just me visiting though, Kate still has a runny nose and I think Jakob has bronchitis(we will see tomorrow). I was amazed first off at how small they were. I knew that they would be small..but sheesh. They are tiny little guys.
I held Preston most of the night and got to feed him. He was starving. It was a good think Aunt Tasha came when she did otherwise he would have had to wait another hour to eat ;) . I kept Preston up for just about an hour and then moved on to pester Lily. Boy was she a stinker. She just didnt want to wake up. But I got her awake and she ate as well. Both babies are doing great and eating like champs. In a few months you wont even know that they were 4 pounds when they came home.
Staci is doing well also. I am so proud of her. She is such a champ. I am so happy for her family I cant even express it in words.

Also Nana Dauphine is at the house helping and she is a huge blessing I am sure.
Welp thats the update on the babies, moving on to my kiddos. I think I posted a couple weeks ago that Jakob had an ear infection. He just hasnt been right since. He has had a runny nose and coughing. Well a couple days ago the coughing got worse. Where he was throwing up because he was coughing so bad. I know that feeling. I had chronic bronchitis when I was a kid so I am pretty sure thats what he has. So I am going to bite the bullet and take him to the doctor for them to tell me exactly what I already know..but better safe than sorry right???

We have so much going on... Our church is merging with a ginormous church and we have been having meetings and things regarding that. This is a big step for us and we are thrilled. Dustin really wants to play on their worship team. We snuck a peak at the worship center. WHOLLY MOLY. It was incredible. And the church seats about 2000 +. They have 3000-4000 members. Crazy!!
Check them out at:
http://www.themetonline.org/cgi-bin/index.cgi
Welp thats all for now..
Have a blessed night...

No comments: