Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sleep eating.....

We all know that our children are the most talented right.. Well can your kid do this????

Kate has never been a good napper and we struggle on a day to day basis trying to get her down. Well I gave her a morning nap and skipped the afternoon nap and the above is what happened. She was so tired. It was only 6:30. I think its time to forget about the 2 naps a day and just do one mid day nap.. :(

Also I know I have been slacking in the blogging department but I have just been so busy. I promise later on today I ll post about our girls weekend and I ll add pics as well.. Have a great Hump Day!!

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

How cute!! I can't wait to see the pics later. FYI - the chicken spaghetti is en route to Staci & Aaron's today... so make your appearance and get some :-)