Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ear Aches are evil...

I remember when I was a little girl, screaming in pain from another ear infection. I got them at least 2 or 3 times a year. So bad that my ear drums ruptured numerous times. I remember when I was 15 visiting my dad in Tennessee I had the worst ear infection. I remember screaming and crying in pain. At 15!
The reason I am telling you this is that I can totally relate to how Jakob feels. :( I took him to the doctor today since he has been sick for 2 weeks now. The doc confirmed that he had an ear infection and a sinus infection. No bronchitis though..thats good. So we got antibiotic. Hopefully it will work soon because he has been screaming and crying in pain for the last 2 hours.
I have a ladies desert thing at the church tonight so it will be just Dustin with the kiddos. I gave Jakob Tylenol at 3:00 and it worked for about an hour and then the screaming in sued. So I am going to give him Motrin at 7 and hopefully that will put a dent in the pain.
Time to cuddle my poor sick boy...

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

I hope he's feeling better today... I'm so sorry that I had to miss the ladies dessert. I was having some severe blood pressure problems yesterday and barely made it home. :-( All better today though!